My teeth look better than ever.
Having dental implant treatment can be a life-changing experience. Our patients often comment about how different they feel when they look at their smiles in the mirror and many are surprised by how easy it is to bite and chew foods that they had previously avoided.
- Depending on your dentition, you may require a bone graft to prepare the implant site a few months before they can be placed.
- The surgery itself is usually done in the dental chair and you will be given the option of having sedation if you feel particularly anxious. Although you will feel some pressure on your gums during the procedure, you will not feel any pain due to local anaesthesia. Our skilled team will make every effort to make you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout.
- Once placed, you will need to take extra care of your teeth and gums to ensure they remain healthy and free of dental decay or gum diseases. It is important to understand that your implant will have to be looked after as if it was a natural tooth and that infections can arise if the proper regular hygiene is not carried out. With the help of our team you will be guided on how to best look after your implant so you can enjoy your new smile for years to come.
- Enhanced quality of life.
- Receive great care from the dental team throughout treatment.
- Get a great new restored smile that you can show off to the world.